Number ones and recordsNo.1 ones (in the UK) (albums)
|The Love Album||02/12/2006|
|Face to Face||12/11/2005|
|Unbreakable - The Greatest Hits||23/11/2002|
|World Of Our Own||24/11/2001|
|Coast To Coast||18/11/2000|
No.1 ones (in the UK) (singles)
|You Raise Me Up||12/11/2005|
|World Of Our Own||2/3/2002|
|Queen of My Heart||17/11/2001|
|Against All Odds (with Mariah Carey)||30/9/2000|
|I Have A Dream / Seasons In The Sun||25/12/1999|
|Flying Without Wings||30/10/1999|
|If I Let You Go||21/8/1999|
|Swear It Again||1/5/1999|
Records & sales
- First 7 singles enter the UK charts at no.1
- Only act with 21 consecutive top 5 hits in the UK
- "Westlife" is the only first album with 5 number 1 hits. Even Elvis and the Beatles has 4 only (1999)
- Swear it Again was the biggest selling debut single in Ireland in the first week (1999)
- Most Entries at Number 1 by a Debuting Act: on 11 November 2000, Westlife became the first act to have their first seven singles enter the chart at Number 1 as "My Love" crashed in at the top spot.
- Westlife hold the record for achieving 10 #1s in the shortest time - 2 years, 10 months (149 weeks).
- Best selling singles in the UK (2001) - 06 Uptown Girl
- Best selling singles in the UK (2005) - 09 You Raise Me Up
- Best selling albums in the UK (1999) - 09 Westlife
- Best selling albums in the UK (2000) - 04 Coast To Coast
- Best selling albums in the UK (2002) - 08 Unbreakable – The Greatest Hits Vol 1
- Westlife's Live version of Flying Without Wings became the 1st ever No.1 in the first Official UK Download Chart. (2004)
- The Love album turned out to be the best selling album in Ireland of 2006
- 219.662 copies were sold of The Love Album in it's first week, in the UK. This makes it Westlife's fastest selling album ever, and fastest selling album of 2006 at that. Face to Face is right behind with 217.000 copies in the first week.
- Westlife's Unbreakable - Greatest Hits received 8 times platinum and they were the second best album-selling artist for 2002.
- Westlife are the no.5 biggest selling artists of the 21st century, complied in 2005. (The figures are based on albums sold in the UK from 1 January 2000 to 11 October 2005, but exclude greatest hits, live albums and downloads. They were compiled by the Official UK Charts Company for a C4 show).
- Only five acts in chart history have got into double figures with their tally of chart-toppers. They are: Elvis Presley (18), The Beatles (17), Cliff Richard (14), Westlife (13) and Madonna (10). Westlife hold the record for getting into double-figures in the shortest time (149 weeks - more than 3 months quicker than The Beatles).
Top 30 Irish albums of 2002
1. The Best of 1990-2000- U2
2. Unbreakable-The Greatest Hits volume 1-Westlife
5. World Of Our Own-Westlife
Tours & Performances
- Westlife is the first ever international boyband to perform live in South Africa and play a 8.000 crowd. (2001)
- Westlife sold out 64 tour dates for their WOOO in the Round tour, breaking all box office records across Europe
- Westlife got into the Guiness Book of Records for "Most Appearances by a Pop Band in 36-hours" on their UK Promo Tour in 2002.
- Westlife is the only artist, besides U2 and Robbie Williams ever to perform two concerts at Lansdowne Road Stadium in Dublin. (2003)
- Westlife are the only band ever to play 53 shows in The Point Depot in Dublin (2007).
- Westlife are the only band who ever played 27 shows in London's Wembley (2008).
- Westlife hold the record for playing 50 shows in the Odyssey Arena in Belfast (2008).
- They performed to over a million fans on three sell-out arena tours to become the biggest selling arena tour act ever (2001-2003).
Radio air play
Top 30 radio hits of 2002 (Irish artists only)
1. Electrical Storm - U2
2. World Of Our Own - Westlife
3. Bop Bop Baby - Westlife
29.Miss You Nights - Westlife
Sources: HotPress Yearbook for the Irish statistics, Everyhit.com for chart information compared to The Beatles